Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 15, 2013

South Wall Done!

His:  Metal ladder and wood beams.
Hers:  Pink Roses.
The day begins with a clean work table.
Beams go up on the south wall which is the garage wall.
There's Doug's trusty old boom box (again.)
The diagonal beam temporarily holds up the south wall.
Beyond the diagonal beam, can you see the glass table and white cushioned chair?
 Here's a close up.
Even closer.
This is my view as I sit in the chair.
Can't help but see the beauty beyond the beams...
Sally Holmes vine on the trellis.
Old fashioned white roses.  They smell the BEST!
 My fave pink beauties.
Doug is done for the weekend.  My chair is empty until next time....

4 comments:

Kat's Purrfect Boutique said...

I haven't read your blog for a while so I don't know what your husband is building. What is your dream?

Anonymous said...

Do you mind if I quote a few of your articles as long as I provide credit
and sources back to your site? My website is in the very same
area of interest as yours and my visitors would
really benefit from a lot of the information you provide here.
Please let me know if this alright with you. Thanks a lot!


my website; golf short game schools arizona

Katherines Corner said...

how wonderful. I know this feeling. Thank you so much for sharing with us. I look forward to the big taa daa moment. Hugs!

Elyse said...

oh boy! i'll be writing about you again before we know it!

happiest summer wishes

xo
elyse