Total Pageviews

Monday, April 5, 2010

EGGS!

The Easter Bunny remembered us!  When my 6 year old wanted to know if the Easter Bunny hid eggs in our front yard, I smiled and said, "Let's call him and see!"  I pretended to dial 1-800-EGGS and excitedly reported that indeed, the Easter Bunny had already hid eggs in our city.  Out the door my son went!  This is what he found:
Our 13 year old wasn't ready to admit he may be too "old" to hunt for eggs. He participated again this year and found the most precious egg of all.  A bird's egg had fallen from our tree giving us a moment to enjoy one of God's creations.  Our garden angel cradles it in her arms.

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!

4 comments:

Cami @ Creating Myself said...

Oh Cindy, the 1-800-eggs is a great idea! I'll have to tell my daughter about it so she can use it on the grands. Hope you & your's had a wonderful Easter! Love it that your 13 yr old still hunts eggs!

Elyse said...

we had a similar morning but your yard looks so much nicer!!!

xo
elyse

Pansy Cottage Girl said...

Wow, looks like a proper egg hunt to me!

Margie said...

I want to hunt eggs at your house!! How Sweet! ~ Margie