Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 18, 2010

The Little French Flea Market (Part II)

MORE STUFF! As we pull merchandise out of our garage in preparation for Saturday, we're finding MORE STUFF! If you're able to make it to The Little French Flea Market, you'll see all this and more first hand. If you are unable to make it and you see something on this blog that you would like to order, email me or leave a comment. The larger items are unavailable due to shipping costs, but the smaller items will be posted on my website (if not sold) after the flea market is over. So, here's MORE STUFF!
 Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Pansy Cottage Girl said...

I cant make it to the flea. Can I visit your garage? I wonder what other treasures are in there!

House and Garden Boutique said...

Really digging the pink shovels!!! So cute!

Alison Gibbs said...

Lots of fabulous eye candy for your market. I love the bird feeder
Alison