Total Pageviews

Friday, October 5, 2007

. . . and the Cute Pink Storage Tin goes to. . .


Congratulations to Chocolate Girl! Winner of the Cute Pink Storage Tin! Perfect for your little girl's room! I will package and send your sweet tin in the morning!

Thank you for all the thoughtful blog comments! Everyone I've met here and on Etsy are supportive friends and fantastic human beings! Remember:

The loneliest woman in the world is a woman without a close woman friend.
The Life of Reason, 1905-1906
The door prize is gone, the party is over, and all have gone home. Please drop by again soon to say, "Hello!" There may not be a give away the next time you visit, but I promise your words will bring a smile to my face!

(If you would like a Cute Pink Storage Tin you can find it, and others, at Cutepinkstuff.com!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cindy,

I just discovered your blog via The Rose Cottage and I had to take a look when I saw blog name...so glad that I paid a visit. You have a beautiful blog.

Will visit again.

Marie x

Cindy@Cutepinkstuff said...

Thank you, Marie! I will visit you, too! Cindy

shelbi said...

cindy! thank you thank you thank YOU! i just got the package today and i am waiting for my girls to open it up with me! i am just beyond thrilled that to be receiving something from your amazing and wonderful shop! thank you again and again!!!

hugs
shelbi!